Summer is just around the corner and you might be thinking of ways ow to make your bum look better and improve your beach body. Don’t worry, we have it all figured out! Below, we will present you with some of the best exercises which will help you improve your upper leg muscles and your bum.
Below, we will present you with 5 bum exercises which will help you tone up your legs and butt and to get your ideal beach body. By adding any of these 5 moves in your workout, for at least 4 times a week, you’ll get the maximum results.
It is essential that you have a healthy diet and do more cardio exercises which will help you burn extra calories.
- Put your hands at your sides and stand up straight.
- With your left leg step forward. Bend your leg at a 90-degree angle.
- For 2 seconds squeeze your glutes.
- Get back to the starting positions. Repeat the sequence with your other leg.
- Do 15 repetitions for each leg.
- Donkey Kicks
- With hands and knees at shoulder-width, you need to start this exercise on all fours.
- Raise your let leg and go up with your heels as much as you can, but keeping your leg straight.
- Return to the starting position and do 15 reps for each leg.
- Fire Hydrant
- You need to start on all fours, in the same position as with the donkey kicks.
- Your knees have to be bent at 90 degrees always, you need to lift your leg to the side and make sure your thigh becomes parallel with the ground.
- For 2 seconds squeeze hard your abs and glutes.
- Go back to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise 15 times for each leg.
- Squat Pulse
- Stand with your feet shoulder width-apart, and your toes pointed outwards. Your arms need to be straight on your sides.
- Go into a squat position and keep your knees in line with your toes.
- Make sure your spine is always straight.
- Once you are in the squat position, start pulsing up and down (4-6) times.
- Go back to the initial position and do 15 repetitions.
Tip: to make the exercise more challenging you can hold a dumbbell in both your hands.
- Weighted Bridge
- Hold a dumbbell or a plate on your hips and lay on your back.
- With your feet under your knees, start squeezing your glutes and hamstrings while at the same time you start pushing through your heels to lift your hips off the ground.
- Stay in this position for 2 minutes and then go back to the initial position
- Do 15 repetitions.
4-week butt shaper program
Below, we will present you how a month full of bum exercises should look like.
1 Week: 3 sets x 5 bum exercises x 15 reps per day.
2 Week: 4 sets x 5 bum exercises x 15 reps per day.
3 Week: 4 sets x 5 bum exercises x 20 reps per day.
4 Week: 5 sets x 5 bum exercises x 20 reps per day.
If you feel you are up to it, you can start doing more repetitions or sets of the exercises and you can do them for more than a month. The important thing is to always challenge your muscles.