If you start implementing nutritious foods in your diets and do core exercises, you will be able to achieve the 6-pack abs you have always dreamed of.
Below, we present you the entire plan.
The first thing you need to learn is although the internet is full of different overnight abs advice, there are no real shortcuts to getting the desired 6-pack. You need to start exercising your core and eat the right diet in order to achieve the wanted results.
The first question that we will answer in this article is what to eat in order to improve and speed up your abs building process.
These are the top 6 foods for your 6-pack:
- Nuts can help you recover your muscles after exercising. You should try to consume more walnuts, cashews and almonds.
- Olive oil can be used as a substitution for sunflower oils when preparing your food.
- Leafy greens will help you improve your vitamin, antioxidant and mineral intake.
- Whole grains will keep your stomach full, because they contain a lot of healthy fiber which also boosts your metabolism.
- Berries such as strawberries, raspberries and blueberries will help you increase your vitamin C, antioxidant and fiber intake.
- Protein rich foods will help you build your muscle mass i.e. your abs or any other muscle you are trying to focus on.
These are the top 6 exercises which will help you achieve your 6-pack goal:
- 15-20 repetitions of crunches
- 15-20 repetitions of Russian twists (on each side)
- 3-minute side planks (3 repetitions, on each side for 30 seconds)
- 15-20 repetitions of bicycle crunches
- 15-20 repetitions of leg raises
- 3-minute regular planks (6 repetitions of 30 seconds)
Tips to get your 6-pack fast and easy:
- Make sure you always challenge your abdominal muscles by using the progressive method.
- Every time you feel hungry, drink a glass of water instead of getting more food.
- Make sure you rest your muscles. If you do the 6-pack exercises 3 times per week, make sure you give it a day in between for rest. Your muscles require at least 24 hours to rest.
- Stop consuming products which contain sugar or sodium.
- Follow exercise programs created by bodybuilders and fitness models.
- Never give up!